Friday, October 1, 2010

Glimpse of Detroit w/ Johnny Knoxville

Hey there. Welcome to my blog, and my first post! Let's get on with it.


We all know Johnny Knoxville, recently he has made a short documentary with Palladium boots exploring some parts of Detroit with the guidance of some locals. I won't waste your time by writing out the video, so you can just watch it =)


Here is the link to the video  http://www.palladiumboots.com/exploration/detroit


Personally I think this is great (probably because I have spent a lot of time in this city), I've got plans of entrepreneurship in this city, and I cannot wait to get started and have my own piece of influence in this delicious place I like to call home.

2 comments:

  1. So, completely irrelevant, but is that in any relation to MGMT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. irrelevant? To Detroit? I'm pretty sure you're just fucking with me, haha.

    Or were you talking about my display name The MGMT? I just meant it as The Management ^_^

    Nah, none of this has anything to do with MGMT, as wonderful as they are.

    ReplyDelete